Friday, April 5, 2013

Banana Pudding Recipe from Magnolia's Bakery in NYC

                                                                                    
Oh my goodness gracious!!! This pudding is to die for...and I am not that much of a pudding lover!!! The recipe is from Magnolia's Bakery in NYC, so I thought I would give it a try...and I hope you do the same. Not only is this pudding beyond delicious, but it is super easy to make (even better)! It is good on the first day, better on the second day, and best on the third day!

Ingredients:

16 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups of cold water
small box of instant pudding mix
3 cups of heavy cream (I get this at Sam's Club)
one box of Nilla Wafers (got at Sam's)
4 sliced bananas (got at Sam's also)

Directions:

Beat sweetened condensed milk and the water in a bowl with a mixer for about a minute.
Add the pudding mix and continue beating for two more minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for at lease four hours (I did mine overnight).
When done refrigerating, in a large bowl whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks have formed (in other words mix it for a while), then gently fold into chilled pudding mixture until it is all combined.
In a large bowl or trifle bowl (like I used), start layering: wafers, bananas, pudding. Repeat three or four times. 
When it was all made, I put crushed Nilla Wafers on top.

Enjoy, Enjoy, and Enjoy!
                                      

1 comment:

Kajsa and Fam said...

McKay LOVES banana pudding, I will definitely have to try this recipe soon. Looks delicious!