Sunday, April 21, 2013

Instagram Photos as of Late Part 5

It was a great day to visit a soda fountain shop! There was even a very talented 10 year-old boy playing the piano as background music.

This baby is too cute for words!

My oldest sister Becky, me and my next door neighbor growing up, Brooke. Good times! Good memories!

This flag was at half mast because of the Boston bombings. Pray for Boston, Pray for America.

Braved taking these three to the public library alone. They headed straight for the DVD section...not the books. Oh dear!

My miniature weeping willow tree is starting to blossom and bloom.

Each of the three boys at 6 months doing their circus act with their dad. Left to right: Cannon, Carter, and  Christian.

Cannon asked for an orange piece of gum from my purse. There were two pieces left. He said  he would eat one and he would save one for Carter after he woke up from his nap. I walked upstairs and saw this! Bahahaha! 

Let your talents blossom primary talent show. Carter identified car logos and Cannon sang, "I Am a Child of God."

Yes! My Cafe Rio card is full...my next meal there is FREE!

Cannon playing doctor with Carter. I always brainwash (oops, I mean) tell my boys that I need one of them to be a doctor and the other to be a dentist. Good skills to have later on....

Carter boy with his dad's glasses looking like he is 12 years-old. ;)

Curtis took the boys to McDonald's for dinner one night, and while there sent me this picture. ICK!!! Remember: crack kills!

Carter, Cousin Max, and Cannon

Silly selfies. My sisters and I like to take cheesy pictures of ourselves and send them to each other. Bahahaha!

The Browning Boyz on Easter morning.

Reading Buddies

My pathetic teeth shown on the screen. Had to get another crown while there. Ugh! Even though I have been to the dentist a bazillion times in my life, I still get scared/nervous.

Mrs. Powell's for breakfast one Saturday morning. 

Love running into the missionaries while we are out and about.

No comments: