Sunday, April 21, 2013

Instagram Photos as of Late Part 6

The writing says in the bottom right corner, "With love Eva age 17." This is my grandma - my mom's mom. Even though she passed away from cancer before I was born, I feel her presence. She was one classy lady. Perfection in her dress, cooking, house, and yard.

Can't get enough of this little guy! He just sits there and smiles...I can't not take a picture!

Couldn't find these two anywhere...found they had set up camp in the back of the car with the iPad. Life was sweet for them while I was mowing the lawn. Boys...

Easter egg hunt 2013. Decided to have one in our own yard instead of going to a community one to have it last 10 seconds.

Left to right: Susan (Curtis' oldest sibling), Heather her daughter, and me. This was at Heather's farewell. She is now in the MTC being trained to go to the New Jersey, Morristown mission. She will be AWESOME!!

Throwback Thursday. July 4, 2011

The boyz with Grandma and Grandpa Holtom.

Just a little bit of raspberry custard and a hamburger for dinner from Nielsen's Frozen Custard. 

Cannon with Ms. Deana for pajamas and pancakes day at preschool.

No comments: