Friday, March 29, 2013

Instagram Photos as of Late Part 4

I am debating continuing on with my blog. I feel like no one looks at it. Comments are hardly left. If you do look check this blog occasionally, would you do me a HUGE favor? Leave a brief comment so I know if it is worth continuing. Thanks a bunch!

Three handsome boys ready for church.

Me, Christian, and Bobbin sitting in our backyard enjoying the warm, spring weather. Carter took this picture.;)

"Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue, blue sky..." My view as I drove Cannon to preschool one day. Enjoy the little things.

Found this pic of Carter on my iphone. He took it himself. He smiles way better when he is in charge compared to when I ask him to smile for a picture for me. ;)

Our sweet Christian boy!

I have always been intrigued/fascinated with the other side. Went to Deseret Book one day and sat and pretty much read this whole book. The author's dad was my bishop growing up, and our hometeacher.

We have been doing a nightly activity each day of the week leading up to Easter (mostly Christ related). One of the nights we dyed Easter eggs.

Christian and mom at the park.

Carter is our "class clown" child. His facial expressions kill me. :)

Our baby sits up like a champ, and acts like he wants to crawl. 

My pansies survived the big snow storm.

Brother train

What I believe about marriage.

Throwback Thursday - Christian just barely born.

Look who I found...the Naked Cowboy from NYC! ;)

A book I have been reading. I recommend it!

My grandpa passed away 15 years ago on March 25, 2013. He was in the army and served in World War II. Great respect for our military  men and women and veterans!

Left to right: Camille, Becky, Me, and Alison Christmas morning. Guessing 1981?
Found this in Cannon's "special notebook": I LOVE MOM Cannon. :)

Walked around the temple grounds the other day when the weather was fabulous.



5 comments:

Kajsa and Fam said...

Hello! Don't know if I have ever commented, but I just started reading your blog. I loved reading the Peacegiver. He also wrote another book that is really good, but I can't remember the name of it right now... Oh and I loved the picture of Carter with the guitar, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Adriana!
I read your blog :)
I feel the same way about my blog - that no one reads it. I use my blog as the family photo/journal album. I plan to print it off (someday) and hold onto it - for myself :)
I enjoy reading your blog!

Lisa said...

I read your blog. I love being able to keep up with your little family. Keep blogging.

Becky Billat said...

Love checking in! Don't stop! It's like journal keeping. You can check that off the list with a blog. Two bird - one stone!

Angela said...

I read it! I loved the conference quotes!