Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Instagram Photos as of Late Part 3

I would much rather find this little cutie in the laundry basket than dirty clothes! Happy 6 months, Christian! You are such a joy to have in our family!

Carter loves Orange Leaf almost as much as he loves Thomas the Train (and that's A LOT)!

Found these springing up in my yard! Spring is just around the corner!

Throwback Thursday  - Idaho Falls High School Graduate. Class of 1996. I.F. Tigers. Some days I really miss high school - lots of great memories!

I started the Whole 30 Paleo Challenge. An apple and strawberry for breakfast. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. My body needed a change - to feel bettter! Note: all of the pictures below of unhealthy food/junk food, were taken before I started the 30 day challenge!

Nothing says Saturday morning like German Pancakes!

Hometown Kitchen's Grandma's Noodles only served on Wednesday's with a side mini-loaf! YUM, YUM, and YUM!

Decided to make homemade bread one morning.

Throwback Thursday - Cannon at 4 months old! Look at all of that hair!

Carter wears pajamas most of the day. It's not worth fighting him to wear normal clothes. You pick your battles, right? He is constantly changing from one pair of pajamas to the next. He likes these short shorts! ;)

Christian loves his jumper! He is such a happy baby! Now when we hold him and say, "Jump!" He starts jumping. So cute!

Our little baby girl named Christianita. Give me a break...I may never have a girl.

Since when did he grow up?Just loungin' around. Oh I could just squeeze him!

Snakebite Restaurant. Curtis and I actually got to go out on a date with zero kids. Miracle of Miracles!


No comments: