Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Instagram Photos as of Late 2

Bundle up! It's cold outside! This little baby just keeps getting cuter and cuter! :)

This little bookworm was busted reading! Not just looking at the pictures, but actually reading!  

This book is one of our faves!

Born, raised, and still living in the 2nd happiest city in the U.S.!

I am not a huge fan of Mexican food, but I often crave Taco El Loco food! It's authentic Mexican food. Nachos on the left, chicken enchiladas on the right.

Carter, Preston, and Cannon - bowling! We are grateful Preston is on the mend after spending a month at Primary Children's Hospital due to E. Coli (HUS).

Me and my twin.

I bought these because I just knew Curtis would want me to have them. ;) Tulips are one of my favorite flowers! Is it almost spring yet?

"I must-ache you a question...will you be my Valentine?" The Browning Boyz on Valentine's Day.

No comments: