Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cute Father's Day Gift Idea

I saw this cute idea for Father's Day, and thought I just might try it (along with giving Curtis another, bigger gift)! Afterall, Father's Day is June 19th. It will be here before we know it! Today Curtis and I went to the Bodies Exhibit at the Museum of Idaho. There was a poster that said something to the effect that people are born with either a preference for salty foods or sugary foods. Curtis and I decided we both definitely lean towards the SWEETS!

What is your favorite candy that you would pick that would fit in the bottles??

Two last notes:
1) Hopefully Curtis doesn't check this blog or else there goes the surprise!
2) I will have to secretly drink six Stewart's key lime soda bottles (what a pity) in the closet without him seeing. ;)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am definitely going to do this! Where do you buy Stewart's key lime soda? We are celebrating Father's Day next Sunday because we are going to be apart on the 19th. I need to get going! :)

Browning Buzz said...

Angela,

You should be able to find the soda at Albertson's or even Wal-Mart! You better get drinkin up! ;)