Sunday, May 1, 2011

ABC's of Adie & Curtis

A - Age: Adie: 32...turning 33 in July. Yikes! I am that much closer to 40!;) Heck, I could already pass for 40 with all the gray hair I have! ;)
Curtis: 33

B - Bed size: Adie: Queen, but I wish it was a California King
Curtis: Queen, but I wish it were a full (Yikes, that would be tight!)

C - Chore you hate: Adie: cleaning closets and drawers
Curtis: Sweeping and mopping every Saturday

D - Dogs' names: Adie: Sorry, I don't have a dog...and never will!
Curtis: Scraps was my dirty, ratty dog when I was younger.

E - Essential start your day item: Adie: A quick sip of a sweet drink - like juice or pop.
Curtis: A swig of water

F - Favorite color: Adie: Black
Curtis: Blue or red...I don't know

G - Gold or Silver: Adie: White Gold
Curtis: Silver

H - Height: Adie: 5ft 10 1/2 inches
Curtis: 6 feet 1 inch

I - Instruments you play(ed): Adie: violin (I got all the musical talent as you can tell.)
Curtis: guitar, drums, trombone, piano, harmonica, bugle, sing, beatbox

J - Job title: Adie: Stay-at-home mom (used to be 6th grade teacher)
Curtis: Marketing Account Executive

K - Kid(s): Three (if you count our cat, Bobbin)- Same for both of us

L - Living arrangements: House - Same for both of us

M - Mom's name: Adie: Jan Lorraine
Curtis: Karen Sue

N - Nicknames: Adie: Adie, Anna, Aid, A.D.D.
Curtis: Turtis, Curty
Both: Curtie and Adus

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Adie: No, just when I had Cannon and Carter. Day surgery when I had my gall bladder out.
Curtis: Nope - nothin!

P - Pet Peeve: Adie: Hair in my food and really slow drivers that I am stuck behind.
Curtis: When I am home with the boys and Carter falls down the stairs and blatant rudeness

Q - Quote from a movie: Adie: "I've had diarrheas since Easter!" from the movie, Nacho Libre
Curtis: "They don't think I know a butt load of crap about the gospel, but I DOOOOO...." also from the movie, Nacho Libre

R - Right or left handed: Adie: Right
Curtis: Right

S - Siblings: Adie: 3 sisters and 1 brother - I am #4 of 5
Curtis: 3 sisters and 3 brothers - I am #7 of 7

T - Time you wake up: Adie: Between 6:30 and 8:00 a.m.
Curtis: Between 6:30 and 7 a.m.

U- Underwear: Yes I wear them - same for both of us

V - Vegetable you dislike: Adie: Avocados - eww, sick! I am gagging right now!
Curtis: Brussel Sprouts

W - Ways you run late: Adie: I am usually on time.
Curtis: I am usually late because I have poor time management skills. ;)

X - X-rays you've had: Adie: Back, lungs, that's about it.
Curtis: Nada

Y - Yummy food you make: Adie: chocolate chip cookies
Curtis: boxed cake and crockpot roast beef with potatoes and carrots

Z - Zoo favorite: Adie: Monkeys
Curtis: Monkeys

We tag anyone else who wants to do this on his/her blog too.

Did you learn anything new about us that you didn't already know? ;)

4 comments:

The Stewart said...

That's so fun!! Loved reading it! Thanks for sharing!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Wow there is a lot about you that I didn't know. I guess that means we have to hang out more. How are you guys? PS: I liked this post.

Angela said...

Adie, I loved this! Tom and I are the same as you and Curtis when it comes to beds. Tom wants the full and the bigger the better for me. So, same as you we settle on a queen and will have one forever!

Leslie said...

Somehow I knew that one of your pet peeves is slow drivers! ;)