Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween twenty-ten


*Curtis and I at the Ward Halloween party. He is a "Mail Model" a costume he made up himself. And that wig...no one recognized him with it on. When they finally figured out who he was, they thought he looked 23 yrs. old. Now he is seriously considering a hair transplant. ;)P.S. I am NOT a pregnant witch despite the puffiness look in my stomach area...I blame the dress.

Cannon on the left as a hamburger or "Donald's" as he would say, and Carter as a monkey on the right. Poor Carter gets the hand-me-down costumes from his brother every year. I guess I can keep doing that until he actually cares. This year for Halloween we went to our ward party which consisted of a trunk-or-treat, dinner, and carnival. We had to go...I am the head activities' committee chairperson (huge turnout...which was a good thing).:)Then we went trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. We went pretty early (5 P.M.) so we could be home to pass out candy. The weather was beautiful...couldn't have asked for a more perfect Halloween night. My favorite part was when Cannon would knock on the door if the people wouldn't answer the door fast enough for him (after we had already rang the doorbell). He caught on pretty quickly as to what we were doing...getting treats.
P.S. We CAN NOT get Cannon to smile for the camera. No he doesn't have a horrible childhood, and yes, he does smile at home all the time!

3 comments:

Belnap's Ref It said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like the night was fun!!

Red & Lyss said...

So cute, love the costumes!

Evelyn said...

You not only have awesome taste in names, but awesome taste in costumes. That was our Carter's too. So cute!