Saturday, November 24, 2012

5 Years & 3 Boys Later

Five years ago today (Sat., 24 Nov. 2007), Curtis and I (Adriana or Adie) were married in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple. I was more calm than I thought I would be on my wedding day. My nieces were instructed to call me that morning to make sure I was up and awake! Surprisingly, I slept well the night before. There is a reason I slept well and wasn't too worked up - I was at peace and felt confident/comfortable with who I was marrying because we were doing it at the right time in the right place. We were both 29 when we got married. Were we both "set in our own ways" you may ask? Yes, yes we were...and I still kindof am. ;) He is way more self-less!!! I remember Curtis's mom saying to me before we got married, that Curtis is a pretty easy guy to live with, probably the easiest. That is totally TRUE!!! He doesn't want contention and always picks up after himself! I hear of husband's who still throw their clothes on the floor...that, I just don't get. Curtis puts up with my OCD of certain things...he knows what they are. ;) He is great with the boys, and is ALWAYS so helpful!! In fact, I think he has changed more diapers than I have. Blessed and grateful??? Yes, yes I am!!! Happy 5th Anniversary, Curtis!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! May the next year bring you just as much or more happiness!