Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Four Years of Marriage

November 24th, 2007 Curtis and I got married in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple. I wanted to wish Curtis a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary this year (since they are on the same day)!!! He is a good man to put up with me!;)

Four facts that make Curtis so AWESOME:

1) He gets up with the boys at night - I haven't had to for a LONG time. Even when they were newborns he got up with them. I know, I'm spoiled!

2) He has a cute, little laugh that he does a lot that he doesn't even realize. ;)

3) He helps so much - mops the floors, gets the boys ready for bed, does the dishes if I make dinner, etc. I don't even have to ask.

4) He has a strong testimony! Makes sure he teaches our boys how to pray, listen to scriptures, etc. He is humble, and always tries to make others feel comfortable and at ease while around him.

No comments: