Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy, Happy, Happy THIRD Birthday to CANNON today!

Celebrating Cannon's birthday at preschool with Ms. Deana, his teacher!

Cannon got the neighbor cat, Scrappy to sit in the stroller. Cannon even talked me into stopping what  I was doing to take them for a walk. He's smooth like that - or I'm a pushover. ;)

Cheezin it at Reed's Dairy.

THREE tidbits about the Birthday Boy:

*He is a sponge! He remembers everything - especially the little details! He loves to read and be read to. He is constantly having me spell words.

*He is a sensitive, little guy. He likes to give hugs and kisses to me, his dad, and brother. Sometimes when he is crying he will say in a sad voice, "I'm crying!" :(

*He is independent, curious, energetic, and has his own agenda. Enough said. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Were glad you are a part of our team (family) :)!!! You are turning into a little boy right before our eyes!!! We are excited to see what the future has in store for you!!!

No comments: