Sunday, October 16, 2011

Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

I have made MANY, MANY chocolate chip cookies in my day. I have tried various recipes too. My ULTIMATE, FAVORITE chocolate chip cookie recipe is below:

1 cup of butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups flour
3/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1 bag of chocolate chips (not just any chips, but the BIG milk chocolate chips made by Guittard (in a silver bag)...only to be found at WinCo. I ALWAYS use milk chocolate).

Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes (depends on your oven...for ours it is 10 minutes, and I let them sit on the baking sheet for a while after I take them out of the oven). Makes about 3 dozen.

I make these cookies a lot on Sundays, and make them for new neighbors who move into our neighborhood.

Betcha can't eat just one! ;)

3 comments:

Lauren Billat said...

Mmmmm - now I want to make cookies too. Those look SO good!

Unknown said...

I love these cookies! I make them all the time. They are the best.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try this recipe. Austin begs me to make him cookies every Sunday. They look very yummy. Love your favorite niece, Madeline. :)