Saturday, September 10, 2011

Today at Lowe's.

Today I went to Lowe's with Curtis and the boys. While there, I saw a girl I recognized...Ashley Sullenger. I told Curtis I was going to go talk to her. He didn't want me to go bug her, but he knew I was going to anyway. People don't believe it when I say I was shy when I was younger. I was. I hardly ever raised my hand at school...I didn't like the attention on me. I still don't, I just like to talk to people (maybe because I am home with a 2 year-old and 1 year-old all day). So I walked up to Ashley and told her I look at her blog all the time. We talked about teaching for a little bit and our kids. She is a cute, cute girl and really nice! I told her she is wise beyond her years from reading all of her posts. Her little guy, Ledger is darling. I don't know why I asked for a picture, but I did. Go to: http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/ to see her and her family's story.

*Picture taken from my iphone - that's why it is so small.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Good for you! I occasionally lurk on her blog and I too am totally amazed at her strength and wisdom at such a young age!