Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cannon's First Day of Preschool


Cannon's first day of Preschool was September 6, 2011. I was grateful the teacher let him in her class - especially since the deadline was Sept. 1st, and he won't be three until Oct. 21st. The main reason I want Cannon to go to school is for the social aspect of it, and so he can learn to sit. I also want to give Carter more one-on-one time too while Cannon is at school.

A few weeks before school started, the teacher sent us a ladybug to decorate and turn in on the first day. I had Cannon color it with markers, and I strategically added a few stickers to it and bendable straws for antennas - you know I had to decorate it a little more. When the teacher called Cannon's name to take up his ladybug to put it on the bulletin board, he said to his teacher, "My mom did this ladybug." GRRRRR! He told on me. ;) All the other moms started to laugh. I didn't do it all, I just did a little of it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That story makes me laugh! kids have no filters they just say it how it is:)

Angela said...

I hope he is enjoying preschool and you are loving your very short break and time with Carter!