Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My in-laws business was featured on Stephanie Nielson's (NieNie's) blog

My in-laws started a business about a year ago called Fin Fun. My mother-in-law sews up mermaid and mermen tails and sells them on ebay. My father-in-law's job is to package them up and send out the orders to the post office. These tails are selling like hotcakes! Click the above logo "fin fun" to go and order one. A few months ago (like in March) I had a marketing idea for them...to make two tails and send them to Stephanie Nielson (the burn victim/plane crash survivor). I guessed NieNie's daughters' sizes and the colors of mermaid tails I thought they would like. I told my M-I-L and she sent the tails along with a letter to NieNie. We didn't hear anything from Stephanie...until today. Today was different. I checked NieNie's blog (like I do everyday), and saw that Fin Fun tails were featured as one of NieNie's favorite summer items. The girls in the picture are our nieces (Curtis's siblings' kids). See Nienie's July 13, 2011 post.
http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

No comments: