Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Can't Stop Thinking About It!!!

This past Friday we went to Nielsen's Frozen Custard (and I'm still thinking about it two days later). I have heard ALL of the ranting and raving about this place, but inside didn't know if I'd really like it because I am not really a HUGE ice cream or frozen yogurt lover (despite my love for sweets)! When I had my first bite of that custard...I seriously thought I was in heaven! It was like eating pure cream!!! No comparison - this is WAY better than ice cream or frozen yogurt (in my opinion of course, and no, I am not getting paid for typing this on my blog. I recognize it is free advertising/marketing for Nielsen's, but the stuff is GOOD)! I have a feeling I am going to be making a few jaunts to "The Burg" just to taste more of that custard! Five stars! Two thumbs up! A gold star! That's how I rate it!

1 comment:

Belnap's Ref It said...

My cousin Cara excuse me our cousin...told me about that place. I personally haven't had it yet but can't wait to. I really don't like ice cream much anymore. I'd much rather have a gelato or maybe even this frozen custard. Ya for you. Can't wait to try it out!