Monday, June 6, 2011

No Bake Cookies


Everyone has made no bakes a time or two in their life. I have tried a few different recipes, however is my favorite no bake recipe! Nice to make in the summer.. you don't have to turn on the oven!


No Bake Cookies
1/2 cup milk
1 cube butter
1 Tbs. cocoa powder (or 2 Tbs.)
2 cups sugar

Bring to boil for 1 minute. Take off heat and add:

3 cups oatmeal
1 tsp. vanilla
Dash of salt
3/4 cup of peanut butter

Stir mixture until it loses its gloss (stiff to stir).
Drop by teaspoons onto foil on pan.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite no bake recipe also. i don't make them very often because i think I could eat a whole batch on my own.

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite too! I used them in a math measurements lesson and the kids loved them :)