Saturday, March 26, 2011

YUMMO!


Made this salad for a side dish for dinner tonight(while Curtis grilled burgers on the grill. What can I say...we crave warm summer nights). Anyway, can you say, YUMMO!!! I am not a salad lover, but I could eat this everyday!!! And the extra bonus...it has hardly any ingredients and is easy to make!!! Now we're talkin - even better!!!

Someone sneaking the bowl closer so he can eat more!!! No names will be mentioned.
Let's just say the culprit is definitely NOT a veggie lover! Neither is his little brother, ;) but they begged for more.

Tomato & Cucumber Salad
3 to 4 tomatoes chopped or cherry tomatoes
1 to 2 cucumbers chopped
1 to 2 stalks of celery chopped
2 TBS. white vinegar
1 TBS. white sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
Chop veggies. Combine the rest of ingredients and toss.

P.S. Leave a comment if you plan on making this salad sometime soon...be honest! :)

4 comments:

Red & Lyss said...

Me :), looks good!

Andi said...

Yes, me too! I LOVE easy salads like that! My mouth is watering just looking at the picture of it!

Angela said...

This salad is so down my alley! I will make it! I think my kids would love it too! Thanks for the recipe!

Unknown said...

This looks delicious! Can't wait to try it!