Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cleaning Schedule

For the most part, I don't mind cleaning. I have a schedule that keeps me pretty motivated...because I do a little bit at a time, a little bit each day. I don't feel overwhelmed when it comes to cleaning because I stick to my schedule and all is well. I am a much better person when I have structure. I realize that with more kids, some of these chores might have to be done more often than what I do - i.e. bathrooms, laundry, etc. Here is my weekly cleaning schedule:

Monday - Laundry & Vacuum
Tuesday - Bathrooms
Wednesday - Dust & Grocery Store (My least favorite day...I hate dusting the most!)
Thursday - Vacuum
Friday - Laundry
Saturday - Change bed sheets & Scrub Floors (Actually I have never done this since we moved into our new house...Curtis does it every Saturday. Great man, I know!)When the weather starts getting warmer - Outside projects will be done on Saturdays.

*Of course everyday I do the usual upkeep such as dishes, sweeping, wiping off counters, picking up toys, making beds, etc.

1 comment:

Andrew and Shandee said...

Wow that is sooooo good. I thought I was a clean freak, but now I realize that you clean more than me! You are an amazing mommy!