Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Visiting Cousins


The three of us (or should I say four of us) went to Denver at the end of April to visit the Billat family (my oldest sister's family). Brendon, my oldest nephew had his mission farewell. He is going to the LA - spanish speaking (same mission as Curtis). Cannon was an excellent little trooper. He did very well traveling! It was easier flying with him than I thought it would be.

Cannon loved Cousin Chase's swing! He loved it so much that I bought the exact swing for him when we got home. Cannon likes to sit in it and watch me while I work in the yard.

This is Cousin Chase - A.K.A - Chaser Dude. He is two and talks more than any two year old or three year old I know. He has such a high vocabulary because of all of his older siblings. Thank you to the Billat family for letting us stay with you! Also, thanks to Jared and Kristi for letting us stay such a short time with you!

2 comments:

Michaela said...

That was a very sweet post. I must meet this Billat family! ;) ha ha. Thanks so much for coming. You know how much we all enjoy you coming. Our doors are always open to you! (even when you are up to kid #6)

Michaela said...

I don't know why it says Michaela posted that but it was me - Becky.