Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eye Color??

So when is it that you officially, officially know what color of eyes your baby is going to have for life?? I always hear different times - 3 months, 2 months, 1 year, etc., etc., etc. It's funny because one person will say, "Oh, I think Cannon is going to have brown eyes. They are looking brown to me - especially in the light." Then someone the next day will say, "What color are his eyes going to be? I think they are going to be blue. Yes, they are going to be blue." I still don't know but I think they are going to be either blue or brown - still can't tell. You would think they would be brown because it is a more dominate gene. I have brown eyes, Curtis has blue eyes. Every grandchild on Curtis' side has blue eyes with the exception of one - Elise. She does not want to give up her title of being the only grandchild on the Browning side who has brown eyes. I was just kind of hoping Cannon's eyes would be brown because he is a BROWNing. In all reality it does not matter. I'm just grateful he has eyes and he can see. Check out the pictures below and tell me what color of eyes you think he will have.

Oh and P.S. - Nevermind that my head is chopped off in the picture with me in it.





6 comments:

The Boyles said...

I would have to say they are looking blue. He is such a cutie- it makes me so excited for our new little one to arrive!

Lauren Billat said...

I vote Blue - baby eyes that turn brown are more gray in my vast experience. ;)

Melinda said...

Looks pretty blue to me!!! I would have to say that the eyes that take the longest to settle are hazel...Maybe he will surprize you both!

Melinda said...

p.s. I can't believe how much older he looks!!! He is growing so fast!

Sharon said...

holy cow, he just grew up this week! he's such a little man,i think his eyes will be blue... i guess we'll see

Anonymous said...

Hey Adie this is Michaela and i think that Cannon is the cutest baby alive. i really want to see him in real life. Well maybe this summer!!! Well he has grown ALOT!!! luv ya Michaela