Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The latest and greatest...


activity we have found for Cannon is...watching Baby Einstein. May sound a little crazy, I know since he is only two months old, but he LOVES it! He got the DVD for Christmas from Santa :) and I thought I'd show it to him, and guess what? He couldn't take his eyes off of it. So, having been a school teacher for eight years, I thought it would be educational and a great part of our daily routine. Cannon watches it every morning around 8a.m. after we get ready for the day (where we have to go during the day, I'm not sure, but we still get ready). It is the greatest for me cause the DVD is about 30 minutes long, so I can get things done. Half the time though, I like to watch him watching the video - to see his excitement and reactions. So the above picture is of him ready for the day, ready to watch his Baby Einstein.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Michaela. This is sooo funny thats what Chase did to and he sometimes still does. Well i luv his bed head. He is soooo cute. luv ya Michela