Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary Curtis!


I honestly can't believe that we have been married a year! The time went by so fast! I guess the old saying is true, "Time flies when you're having fun!" Curtis is probably the nicest guy I know. He is so polite to everyone and never wants to offend anyone. Curtis is willing to help whether it be at home, neighbors, or for church. He always has a smile and his little laugh to go along with it. Curtis and Cannon are best buddies! Cannon really likes to be by his dad.:)Thanks for being such a great guy! You were well worth the wait! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Bev Holtom said...

I'm so glad you two found each other! Thank heavens and look what beautiful babies you have!!! I'm so happy for you three, I can't believe it's already been a year, a wedding and a little boy, how blessed, and yes, Curtis is great, we sure enjoy him and can't wait to enjoy that little boy more too!! Happy Anniversary!!

rider said...

well that is pretty cool!! so is your baby he`s cute tait webber

Red & Lyss said...

Wow, one year, congratulations! Your little boy sure is a cutie!