Friday, November 14, 2008

C.V.B.

When Cannon was born we didn't know what to name him. Yes, we had a few names picked out but couldn't decide on any one name, so we decided to wait and see his face. The name that I kept thinking that we were going to name him was Carter, but when I saw him he just didn't look like a Carter to me. Curtis had been drawn to the name Cannon which by the way means - "official of the church." It's not too common of a name, which I like. Vaughn is Cannon's middle name. We had his middle name picked out from the beginning. Vaughn is Curtis' middle name as well as Curtis' father's middle name (Jerry Vaughn Browning). Cannon is similar to his dad and grandpa in the fact that all three of them are pretty mellow and calm. What a great trait to possess!

1 comment:

Joe said...

CURTIS!!! Way good to see you, good to see the kids too, I love it!! How's life? What are you up to? you know, all the usual questions.