Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cannon & Carter Go to Preschool 2013


Buddies who can't live with or without each other.
Cannon 3rd year of preschool
Carter 1st year of preschool

These two boys started preschool today. They will only go to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I still have one more year until I actually have a child who goes to "real school". Cannon is in his third year of preschool. The two previous years he had Ms. Deana, but "graduated" from the pre-K class last year, so was at his max limit. Ha Ha! So this year, I am sending him to a different preschool that is closer to our house. Ms. Kris is his teacher, and it is going to be another awesome year for him, I just know it. He is mostly in school for the social aspect of it at this point. He is advanced academically...I would say 3rd grade material (no joke).

Carter is attending his 1st year of preschool. We tried last year, but he just wasn't ready to sit and be still. So, he will get two years of preschool before kindergarten, and that's okay. Each child is different. He did really well today and intently listened to Ms. Deana (Cannon's former teacher) and paid attention to her. I was super proud of him!

These two boys sure keep me busy, but I enjoy watching them grow up to see what kind of "men" they will be some day! They have pretty incredible memories. They remember so much! It is exciting because I know they both have a lot of potential to do GREAT things in their lives!

1 comment:

Becky Billat said...

Carter just cracks me up! :-)