Friday, June 14, 2013

Fears and Phobias

We have all been asked what our fears and phobias are at some time during our lives. I have the typical fears and phobias - fear of drowning, fear of burning, fear of a child dying, the phobia of finding hair in my food, etc. I have one that Curtis thinks is just downright weird. I have a major fear/phobia of big, juicy, bubbly, wide bums. No lie! Kim Kardashian's backside totally grosses me out (and it's even worse now that she is pregnant)...I have to look away. Literally. The above picture makes me cringe. I know she can't help it, and that's how she was made, but there is something that really repulses me about it. What are your unique fears/phobias? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid of falling in the shower, cockroaches, and broken, protruding bones and joints (since I have experience). Very random, I know.