Thursday, May 23, 2013

Instagram Photos as of Late Part 7


Carter banged his chin on the kitchen island. Curtis took him to Redi-Care. It only took Dermabond to fix. I think this was just a first of many doctor visits for Carter throughout his life. ;)

Cannon's preschool class went to the Ammon Fire Station for a field trip.

Pete the Cat. Carter sure loves these books. "The moral of Pete's story is: No matter what you step in, keep walking along and singing your song..."

Boys with bed head on the bunk bed. Their personalities show up well in this pic. ;)

Cannon picked this flower for me... so sweet (even though he knows he isn't to touch the flowers in our yard). I have a palm freckle. Cannon does too, but we call them our "chocolate chips." :)

Smitty's...we just love this restaurant for breakfast.

This boy always wakes up with a smile on his face...too good to be true!

Big boy standing!

Both of my grandmas, Bessie and Eva had lilac trees in their yards.  When our landscaping was being put in, I made sure the landscaper had a lilac tree for our yard. Memories. I picked some and put them in a mason jar for our table.

Cannon and Carter INSISTED we celebrated their half birthdays (April 21 & 22nd) for FHE. They are partners in crime. ;)

Is he too cute or what?????

Left to right: Camille, Alison, Becky, Me.  Growing up days!

He was just chillin' in our bed watching a cartoon. Life's really rough for him. ;)

Our angel baby! Teething and no crying!!!

Rocket men!!!

My mom and sisters when I was a baby.

My dad gave me his LDS mission call to South Africa signed by David O. McKay, told me to frame it and put it where the boys will see it often. Great idea!

Cannon's preschool graduation. Cannon's class drew on the squares and Ms. Deana (his teacher) made this quilt to give to Primary Children's Medical Center. Ms. Deana goes above and beyond!

The boys on the back steps.

Hello there! Carter really zips around on the plasma car.

I noticed tons of sticks and grasses under one of our trees. I went and checked it out, and found this nest. 

A beautiful blue-skied day!

No comments: