Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love Christmas Cards

I love everything about Christmas! I love what Christmas represents - our Savior's birth. I also love the lights, trees, decorations, the spirit of giving, family traditions, the goodies, wreaths, Christmas books (which I collect, and read a different story under the tree each night), Christmas music, wrapping gifts (yes, I enjoy doing that), stockings, candy canes, doing the 12 days of Christmas for a family secretly, etc., etc...

I love all of the above, but I especially love walking to the mailbox in hopes of Christmas cards. I love to see how everyone's family has changed over the last year...and the cute/pretty cards that are out there! I put them around our windows by our Christmas tree...and always have a hard time taking them down after Christmas.

1 comment:

Belnap's Ref It said...

I absolutely agree! I love all of the things you listed too! Christmas is magical. It's my favorite time of year. I could go on and on about how great it is to me. The only thing missing this year is snow. I don't like a Christmas without snow. Have a great holiday! Love you guys!!!