Saturday, February 26, 2011

Improvement


This video has been out for a while, but it is always a good reminder to "Continue in Patience". Every. single. day. I pray to have patience. I tend to get a "bee in my bonnet" and want things done/accomplished immediately! I don't necessarily want "things", but sometimes I want tasks done, and done to my satisfaction. Sounds bratty and crazy, I know. ;)Patience is truly a virtue...that offers hope for peace. This is a virtue I constantly have to work on and remind myself of daily. Improvement in all areas of my life is what I am striving for on a continual basis.

What do you have to remind yourself to do daily???

Be sure to pause my playlist so you can listen to this mormon message.

1 comment:

Andrew and Shandee said...

That was such a good message. Thank you for posting that.