Saturday, June 12, 2010

Teton Dam 5k

Me, Shannon, and Jen after the race.

That granny in the purple was a little go-getter, but there was no way I was letting her beat me to the finish line!

The fam after the race.

Cannon loving the park as usual. He talks about the zoo and park all the time - "Zebras, monkeys, peacocks, camels, swings, slides, etc." Whenever he is throwing a tantrum, all I have to do is start talking to him about the zoo or park to distract him and he instantly stops crying...works like a charm everytime!

3 comments:

The Stewart said...

You did so good! I would used you as a "try to keep Adie in sight" point. For the most part I could see your green jacket and tried to keep up with it. But once you got going down hill, you took off! Good job! It was fun seeing you there!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 5K! I did that one like 3 years ago, and have been wanting to gear up for a half marathon and then a whole marathon. I wish I would have at least done the 5K though...

JLTan said...

I enjoy such races, but haven't done one in a number of years. Thanks for sharing the pictures of yours.