Saturday, April 24, 2010

If you know me well, you know I'm not much of a jewelry person.



It's true...I hardly ever wear jewelry ( if I do, it is mostly on Sundays for church - and I try to avoid earrings because they really do give me headaches - but that's beside the point) however, there is one piece of item I wear regularly. It is a necklace like the one above, but only it has both Cannon's and Carter's names engraved on it with two blue beads to represent two boys. My friend Haylie Miller made it for me after Carter was born and I can't thank her enough!! Curtis is one lucky guy because I never ask for or want jewelry (except for maybe a 2 karat diamond someday - just kidding - that's for Becky - okay, so I'm jealous my sister has one that big...). Honestly, I can live without all jewelry except for my Cannon/Carter necklace and my wedding ring. What piece can you not live without??

1 comment:

Cathy Leavitt said...

Can a cell phone be jewlery? I can't live without my small hoop earrings, my watch, and my cell phone!