Saturday, February 27, 2010

Browning Boyz

Carter @ 4 months & Cannon @ 16 months...let me tell you, these two little guys give me a run for my money. They are a handful (understatement), but the funny thing is when I longingly go somewhere by myself (and Curtis is at home with them)... I really, really miss them. What can I say? They are my boyz. :)

Cannon would rather be running around instead of being strapped in the stroller - hence the face. :)

Notice Carter is wearing "mittens" a.k.a. socks. He thrashes and scratches his face a lot! Yes, we keep his nails cut too. Love his eyebrow in this pic and how it goes up. And even though he looks a little cross-eyed in this pic...in reality, he is not.:)He is finally starting to gain some weight -- look at that chin!

Cannon Boy at the GTM (Grand Teton Mall) in the play area...inside a tree trunk.

3 comments:

The Boyles said...

You honestly have the cutest boys - Jordan was never a big fan of the stroller either :)

Lauren Billat said...

I like the one of Carter looking at Cannon with a funny look on his face.

The Boyles said...

Hey I just saw your comment about my last post - congratulations! That is so exciting to be moving into a new house. I am sure my grandparents will miss you in their ward :)