Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Carter's stats, blessing, and Christmas


Carter is such a silly, little boy! He loves to coo and talk and really smile - especially to his mom! He loves attention! Likes to be held facing out! He thinks he is a big boy! Here are his two month stats:
Weight: 10 pounds 1 ounce...just a little guy!
Length: 22 inches
Head: 14.25 inches


Curtis blessed Carter and did a great job! We are so thankful for family and all who attended! There were 15 men in the blessing circle! Thanks to my family and Curtis's family for the support!

Carter in his Christmas pj's and a big bow on his head (I swear some little girls have bows this big on their headbands - if I have girls someday, I'm pretty sure they won't wear big bows, flowers, etc on their heads).

2 comments:

The Stewart said...

So cute!! He is getting so big already. Your little boys are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little guy! I said the same thing about the bows and flowers, yet somehow I got sucked in.