Monday, July 13, 2009

Ten Favorites (as of today anyway)...

I tend to go through phases of likes. For example, my drink of choice will be Sprite for a while and then I'll switch to water, then something else, so on and so forth. Here are a few of my favs in no particular order.

1. Minute Maid Berry Punch

2. Tall Zinnias

3. Plums

4. Bath & Body Works Butterfly Flower Body Wash

5. The TV show, "Obsessed" on A&E

6. Mary Kay 3-in-1 Moisturizer

7. Children's Place Zipper Pajamas for Cannon

8. Cinnamon Bears

9. The Reflections of Christ CD & The Cary Judd CD (local artist that Curtis and I heard at the Farmer's Market)

10. Early Morning walks with Cannon while Curtis is jogging

What are some of your favorites? I'd love to try/experience them!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Hawaiian Punch Brand- Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze single drink packets! They are fantastic! I found a box at the dollar store and tried them, LOVED them, so went back and bought 10 more boxes! It's such a yummy and refreshing drink on a hot day!