Thursday, March 26, 2009

Addict


I have a baby that's an addict -- yes, that's right -- a Baby Einstein addict! Cannon has been glued to those dvd's since he was about 2 months old. If I would let him, he seriously would watch one of those dvd's all day long! He has to watch one first thing in the morning, it's part of his routine. He then will watch it again around 3p.m. for about an hour. Sometimes, putting in one his shows is the only way I can get him to stop crying. I guess I don't entertain him enough by playing with him and his toys and reading books to him. Cannon has seen his same four Einstein dvd's so many times, I feel like I need to get him new ones when I go to the store. What do you think - should I break this habit and have an intervention? Or should I not really be concerned?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi! I was touched by your comment today on my blog. Thank you for commenting, it's always fun to meet people that come across my blog. Do you mind if I ask you how you originally found it? I'm always curious. Of course I know the "mormon world" is small. Nice to meet you! :)

Michelle and Cal said...

Hey, I bought Ben the baby einstein dvd's. I bought all of them for $50. I found them on craigslist.