Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cannon Vaughn Browning was born Tuesday, Oct. 21st at 9:51 p.m.
Weight: 7 pounds 15 ounces
Length: 20 inches

Curtis and I went to the hospital at 7:30 (in the morning so I could be induced. I was all set up in a delivery room with the day actually going by pretty quickly. I didn't have too much pain until I was about dialated to a 3 (I know, some of you are rolling your eyes cause a 3 is probably nothing), but they said I could get an epidural then and that there was no point in suffering. So... I got it and it was pretty smooth sailing from there. I will admit labor wasn't that bad. Cannon has tons of black, long hair. He is so cute! Curtis and I can't stop staring at him. He is so precious! He has my hair coloring,lips and ears. He has Curtis' feet, little dimple in the chin, nose, and legs. The nurses kept saying how content he is. We hope he stays that way. He sleeps a lot - which is pretty typical for newborns. I feel pretty good! I prefer standing up and walking around to just sitting around.

Curtis is a great hands-on dad! I am super impressed with how good he is with him! He has done so much already, I couldn't do it without him!!! I am so grateful for the boys in my life: Curtis, Cannon and Bobbin! :) Many more pics to come!

3 comments:

Bev Holtom said...

He is so cute! I love his hair, I can't wait to come and see him. Tomorrow!!! See you then! I'm so glad he is here safe and sound! Hurray!!! Congrats on such a beautiful little guy!

Jill said...

Congrats Browning Family! He is a doll! Almost makes me baby hungry...but not quite!

He is beautiful. Glad you're feeling so good!

Terha said...

Adie, he is beautiful! Congrats! I love his name!